I discovered this on Stuff.co.nz today – 10 questions parents fear the most
The 10 most awkward questions:
1. Why is the moon sometimes out in the day?
2. Why is the sky blue?
3. Will we ever discover aliens?
4. How much does the earth weigh?
5. How do airplanes stay in the air?
6. Why is water wet?
7. How do I do long division?
8. Where do birds/bees go in winter?
9. What makes a rainbow?
10. Why are there different time zones on earth?
What questions do you fear from your kids or ‘to be kids’ in the future?