Every year we make ‘New Years Resolutions’ for ourselves which we never end up finishing – let alone starting.
I would like to start a list of 12 items I want to do during 2012, they are not resolutions – they are more revolutions.
Twelve things I want to do which will help change my life – bring on 2012.
- Get engaged to my sweetheart of 10 years – January 28th 2012
- Travel two at-least 2 different countries
- Have fun and laugh at-least once a day
- Write until my heart is content
- Gain a post-graduate diploma
- Live each day purposefully – every day is a gift
- Take up a new volunteering position with a charity
- Continue my novel-writing
- Get published at least once this year
- Live more purposefully
- Purchase sustainable products more often
- Spend more time with family and close friends